I am honoured to have been included on the European Union database for Business Coaches
I coach people in business to better command their emotions, their reactions and their resilience. They learn to clearly visualise their future, and to set achievable goals. I guide and facilitate the planning and implementation of a step by step programme unique to each individual or group – and then see it gets done.
My professional background & qualifications begin with over 30 years as a sales executive working with Italian corporations, I have either experienced directly or witnessed first hand most of the issues and challenges people face in an intensely competitive workplace. My years of experience combined with research and qualifications in Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Mindfulness mean that:
- I understand the issues you may be experiencing
- I offer tangible and lasting solutions for positive change
- CPCP & Advanced Coaching Qualified
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice
- International Coaching Federation member – coachingfederation.org
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course, Bangor University
I adhere to the strict code of ethics that comes with membership of the ICF and also the National Occupational Standard (NOS LSICM20) for coaching in the organisational setting.
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions.
“The goal is everything if we do not have a target how do we know what to aim for”